The professional body for the recruitment industry. The REC represents 3,776 corporate members who have branches across all regions of the UK. In addition, the REC represents 6,000 individual members within the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (IRP).
Committed to raising standards and highlighting excellence throughout the recruitment industry and all REC Members must abide by the REC Code of Professional Practice. They are:
• Recruitment's biggest lobbying voice
• The source of recruitment knowledge
• Raising recruitment standards
• Helping individuals develop successful careers in recruitment
• Exceeding members' expectations through business support