Helping find your perfect job
Many people consider recruitment agencies to be working for the client only, but we believe that as a candidate, you are an integral part of our business. Each candidate is different so we not only find out about your experience and qualifications, but take the time to get to know you, your personality, your aspirations and any other aspects that might affect your job choice.
We work tirelessly to find you your perfect finance or accountany position and incorporate the following methods into our daily work schedule:
- Advertising - all current finance or accountancy vacancies are published on our website, Twitter, Facebook, This is Devon, This is Cornwall, GAAP Web, Reed, Total Jobs, Jobsite, Best Accountancy Jobs, Job is Job and many others.
- Interviews - we like to meet our potential candidates either face to face, or if this is not possible over Skype or phone, so that we can find out more about you and your experiences which helps when speaking to our clients. We hold these interviews in our Exeter office.
- Advice - we offer CV and interview advice, as well as up to date information on salary and remuneration packages relevant to the South West finance recruitment market
- Direct Mail - when registering with Lloyd Barnes, we proactively send your anonymised CV out to our substantial database of clients across Devon, Somerset & Cornwall in order to showcase your talents. This type of mailing has worked in the past when clients are starting to think about recruiting but have not yet started the process or advertised a vacancy.
You can also benefit from the following services:
- Free CV Builder - if you are not having much success with your current CV or need to start from scratch, why not use our free CV builder, designed to showcase your key attributes.
- Job Alerts - by registering with us you can sign up to our job alert service if you would like to be informed of finance / accountancy vacancies specifically related to your job search as soon as they are published.
- View Your Application History - login in and you can keep track of which jobs you have applied for through the Lloyd Barnes website.
- Temporary Contracts/Online Timesheets - forget having to fax or post timesheets, we have developed an online application that enables you to submit timesheets for approval and all the rest is done for you!
- 'How to' Guides - we publish a range of guides to help you in your job search, including CV Templates & Guidance Notes and How to use Linkedin.
What our candidates say..........
'After almost 2 years of looking for a job and dealing with so many recruitment agencies, Lloyd Barnes not only successfully placed me in a suitable role (as a Finance Analyst with a reputable company) but did so within 3 months! My contact (Alison Vaughan) took a genuine interest in me and in my career aspirations, going the extra mile to ensure that my CV 'sold' my skills and capabilities. I was highly impressed by her honesty and integrity as she would always call as promised, giving constructive feedback where necessary unlike most recruitment consultants who never get back to you. My personal experience with the agency and its recruitment process have exceeded my expectations and as such I would highly recommend Lloyd Barnes'. Ms Tobun, Exeter