How will you benefit?
Building relationships with our clients it of the upmost importance to us and can be attributed to our high levels of repeat business. It is not a case of simply taking down the details of the job and advertising it, we go through a number of steps in order to source the best candidates for your vacancy.
- Meeting You - we like to make an initial visit to you to discuss your recruitment needs or specific vacancy. This enables us to get to know you and your business well in order to then provide you with a comprehensive screening process of potential candidates that we feel meet the requirements of the job as well as personality fit. With offices in Exeter and Plymouth we are ideally placed to access all parts of Devon, Cornwall & Somerset.
- Urgent Requirements - if the requirement is urgent and a meeting doesn’t fit into the timescale then we will discuss the requirements at length on the phone or over Skype
- Advice - we advise you on salary levels and remuneration packages based on our in depth industry knowledge and recruitment experience. To obtain a copy of our 2013 Salary Survey please email us. This is a highly confidential survey only available to Directors/Owners, HR and Heads of Finance.
- Job Adverts - we write a compelling advert for the vacancy to attract the right calibre of candidates
- Advertising - we post the vacancy on our website and a wide range of job boards, including This is Devon, Exeter & Plymouth, GAAP Web, Reed, Facebook, Jobsite, Best Accountancy Jobs, Job is Job, as well as sending the details to our extensive database of candidates
- Shortlisting CVs - applications are received direct to us for review and short listing. We will then email only the most outstanding and relevant ones to you.
- Agency Interviews - we aim to interview all our candidates either face to face or via Skype so that we can be certain that we are sending you only the best applicants. We don't see recruitment as just sourcing, 'matching' is highly important to ensure the best fit.
- Dedication - we will endeavour to source candidates until you are satisfied with the selection we send you and are more than happy to discuss any of their details with you at any time.
- Interview Scheduling - on notification from you, we will contact your short listed candidates to schedule their interviews. We also ensure that they are fully briefed on the role and company.
- Fees - we offer very competitive rates for being the sole recruitment agency but can also work on a multiple agency arrangement.
- Invoicing - if one of our candidates proves to be successful and you offer them the job, we will only invoice you for the recruitment fee when they have actually started their new position.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – should the unfortunate situation occur that the new recruit does not work out during their first 3 months, we will refund the recruitment fee as per our terms of business.
- Meeting Room for Interviews - we are more than happy for our clients to hold interviews at our Exeter office, free of charge.
What our client's say.......
'When our long standing Company Accountant became due for retirement it was essential that we recruited the right person to fit into our organisation. On a recommendation I spoke to Mark Lloyd, who unlike many other recruitment agents did not just bombard us with lists of candidates but insisted he met with us and had a full understanding of our business before compiling a short list of very good candidates. We selected from his list and our new Company Accountant has been with us for just over 12 months and has fitted in perfectly within our organisation. I would have no hesitation in recommending the services of Lloyds Barnes for anyone looking to recruit in the accounting sphere'. Manufacturing Company, South Devon